This waiver was created to offer more flexibility in services and allow for individuals with developmental disabilities to remain at home with their families as long as possible.
The Family Supports Waiver took effect September 2012. It was previously called the Support Services Waiver.
The annual CAP for this waiver is currently $16,545. Annually, $1500 is automatically allocated for Case Management Services. The remainder of the funds can be used for services deemed most appropriate by the consumer, family, and/or legal guardian(s).
AccessAbilities, Inc. offers services for Family Supports Waiver at all all of our locations - Merrillville, Indianapolis and Bloomington.
We offer the following services on this waiver:
- Community Habilitation (Individual and Group)
- Facility Habilitation (Individual and Group)
- Extended Services
- Family and Caregiver Training
- Participant Assistance and Care (PAC)
- Respite Services (RSPO)
- Behavior Management Services (Northwest Indiana & Indianapolis locations only)
- Music Therapy (Northwest Indiana & Indianapolis locations only)