Respite Care services are services provided to participants unable to care for themselves and are furnished on a short-term basis in order to provide temporary relief to those unpaid persons normally providing care. Respite Care can be provided in the participant’s home or place of residence, in the respite caregiver’s home, in a camp setting, in a DDRS approved day habilitation facility, or in a non-private residential setting (such as a respite home).
- Assistance with toileting and feeding
- Assistance with daily living skills, including assistance with accessing the community and community activities
- Assistance with grooming and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation, serving and cleanup
- Administration of medications
- Individual services
- Group services